செவ்வாய், அக்டோபர் 17, 2006

About Me - Snabak Vinod A J - from Orkut

about me:

Intro:-
-------
This is Snabak Vinod AJ, ur best friend... U feel not best friend, no probs, try now... I am very easy going like ur next door boy...

U might see me

in Kallikulam, Nellai(St.Aloysius),
in Vallioor(BITS, St.George),
in Chennai(SSN College of Engg,
SRM Mansion T.Nagar,
HCL, Greams Rd, Amb1)
n among ppl who r nJoying the life,
thats what I am with u, my friend...

And about me:-
------------------
I LOVE to be with my FRIENDS & FAMILY...

More than that, I have a heart to LOVE everyone in the world...

I believe in "LOVE" --> the word moving this world...

Can't understand what I am trying to say,

"I m LOVABLE Person"...

He he hee...

My Words 4 u:-
-----------------
nJoy every moment machi...
Happy or Sorrow...
Live the life, my friend...

Vazhkkai Vazhvatharkae...
The life is to live as it comes...

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: